Oct 29, 2009

With no sail, I have no choice but drift

Life is moving so fast but I'm not sure where.
Small tasks are accomplished but in the long run they are nothing to me.
It all seems to be moving into a constant circle, but I want no part.
I have a job, and it's going nowhere. I don't work enough, and when I get the opportunity, I pass it off. It's not going to give me any qualifications. It isn't carrier, and it's never going to be.
I spend six and a half hours at school, yet am expected to spend a further two to three at home studying, plus get eight to ten hours rest. A weekend is supposed to be a break, yet I am expected to work. And study. And have a hobby. And try to balance a social life on top of it all. A day is too short, yet if it were any longer, I'd feel exhausted.
I want to finish school, yet it's too much pressure. I want a break, but when the break finally comes, it gets wasted. It always does.

I don't know what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment