Dec 25, 2009

merry fucking crassmas.

I have a strong dislike for Christmas. I could go on with all the reasons why, but I'm too lazy for that.
Here is the card in which I received from the mother.
She is very thoughtful.
She knows I love bright christmasy things.
She knows I wish Christmas was everyday, an would love a badge expressing that.
She knows I love Christmas lights.
She knows my favourite food is Turkey.
She knows my favourite jokes are those from Christmas crackers.
She knows that all of the songs on my iPod's top 25 most played are Christmas carols.
She knows that I wrap all of my presents.
And she knows that I hate socks.

Oh the joy.

Did I mention that I also received a leather note book? and four bags of jelly lollies and chocolates?

The best part about this Christmas was ditching the family on the last bus home, and coming home and sharing some soy milk with my favourite person in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment