Dec 19, 2009

Alexis' Mixtape.

I thought I'd give it a go.
Here is a playlist of a select few of my favorite songs. It's not actually as long as it looks. It clocks in at around one hour and fifteen. I'll upload it if people are interested / if I can be bothered.

Track list for Alexis' Mix-tape no. 1:
1. I almost killed you - Billy Bragg
2. It's a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyes - The Black Heart Procession
3. Super siege - Breathing Fire
4. The death of me - City and Colour
5. Abandoned - Creatures
6. Dead weight - Cruel Hand
7. Fascination street - The Cure
8. We broke the p.a. - Dangers
9. Bombers - David Bowie
10. Return of the boom bap - the Deadwalk!
11. I don't want to grow up - The Descendents
12. Earthlings - Earthlings
13. An end has a start - Editors
14. Curl up and die - Extortion
15. Against the wall - Foundation
16. New religion - Frontside
17. Bed of snakes - Gray Ghost
18. IV - Heathens
19. Think straight! - Hold Up!
20. Burning fight - Inside Out
21. Vocal test - Integrity
22. Neutral words - Mind Eraser
23. Suffer - Mother Of Mercy
24. Hatchet head - New Lows
25. Suffer - On Broken Wings
26. Red Eye Cocktail - Pathetic Human
27. Rather be dead - Refused
28. Hesitate - Romantic Gorilla
29. 'Till the grave - Sanctions
30. Samur - Shipwreck AD
31. The persistence of flight despite my best efforts with tow hooks and cannons - Sluts
32. Handsome devil - the Smiths
33. Coagulate - Snapcase
34.Under the radar - Tragedy
35. Fucking viva - Trap Them
36. An awakening - Trial
37. DIY 2k7 - Wolf Whistle
38. For the birds - Yeah Right

http://www.mediafire.com/?ggz4hn2uojt

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment